How to change your Gmail profile picture
Get details for the process for change Gmail profile picture in a easy way!!
Gmail profile picture can be changed any time whenever the user wishes to. For changing the profile picture there are certain process that the user is required to follow with the correct way. On the other hand, the user should also be careful to maintain the privacy of their photo settings so that no one can misuse their photos.
Therefore, whenever the user is uploading or change their new profile picture they should check whether the privacy for the photos on their Gmail account is enabled or not.
Furthermore, mentioned below are the steps for How to change Gmail profile picture :-
- Firstely of all the user is supposed to open the Gmail application or the Gmail web-page on their systems.
- Then the user is required to sign in to their Gmail account with the correct user-name and the password.
- After the user have signed in to the Gmail account select the settings menu displayed at the top of the page.
- From the settings menu, the user is supposed to select the my picture menu and should go on the next step.
- After this select the change picture menu and click on select or upload a new picture from the options.
- Once the user gets their desired picture, click on the picture so as to crop it.
- Lastly, when the picture is ready to be uploaded the user needs to select on save changes menu.
- And hence, the profile picture will be changed.
The following steps are going to let you know how to change Gmail profile picture In Your Computer:
- Open your Gmail account.
- Click on Settings in the top right corner of gmail.
- Click on Change Picture in the “My Picture” section.
- You need to select or upload a new picture.
- Crop the photo.
- Click on Apply changes.
- You can also change the picture’s visibility that means you can set the audience to which the picture can reach out.
- Click on Settings in the top right corner of the Gmail
- In the "My Picture" section, you need to select a visibility option.
Visible to Everyone: The profile picture that is visible to anyone who so ever emails you or anyone who emails you.
Visible to people whom you often chat with: The picture will be visible to only those people whom you have given permission.
Guiding Steps to Change Gmail Profile Picture In the Android phone:
- Open the gmail app.
- Click on Settings
- Tap on Menu present on the top left corner of the gmail.
- Choose the account.
- Then, tap on My Account.
- Tap on Update photo.
- Tap on Set Profile Photo.
- Now, you need to choose or take photo.
You can also change the visibility of the picture and decide who can see your picture:
- Open the gmail.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on My Picture section.
- Now, select the Visibility option, you are given two choices:
Visible to Everyone lets anyone who emails you or whom you email to see the your profile picture.
Visible only to People I can chat with: Only those people can see your profile picture whom you have allowed to chat with you or can see when you are online. With the above options you can change the profile picture of your gmail account.
How to change your Gmail profile picture | Manage expert
Therefore, by these steps the user will easily get a way to change Gmail profilepicture instantly and that too without facing any problems. The user should remember to go through each steps very carefully and should keep in mind the size dimension of the picture that is to be change or uploaded.