Outlook Not Sending Emails Windows 10
Is Outlook Not Sending Or Receiving Emails Windows 10? Get All Simple Steps To Resolve The Issue
Outlook is a web-based suite from Microsoft that facilitates its users with webmail, tasks, contacts, and calendaring services. It is an online email service which is recognized throughout the world for its user-friendly interface. Formerly known as Hotmail, the Outlook allows you to access its all services like sending, receiving the emails from the emails address that you are already using. Apart from this, it allows the users to access the other provider or domain such as Gmail. Also, Outlook is a perfect replacement for POP3 and IMAP services, it lets users to sync their calendar, tasks, emails, and acts like a personal (hosted) Exchange or Office 365 for a Business account at free of cost. Since with a simple interface every user use it without any hassle, sometime, users face Outlook not sending emails Windows 10 problem while using it. And in order to resolve it, you should go through thic article fix issues Outlook not sending emails or receiving.
From Time To Time, The Users May Find Issue With The Outlook Email Services Here Is A List Of Issues That A User Faces With Outlook:
- When the Outlook email is not responding.
- Outlook not sending emails Windows 10
- Outlook Email password recovery or forgotten password issue.
- Synchronizing issue with the email service.
- Outlook not sending emails
- Outlook not receiving emails automatically
- Need to understand the troubleshooting steps
- The user forgot the login ID and need help.
- When the users are not able to receive and send the email.
Why is Outlook not sending emails windows 10 ?
There are many reasons due to them Outlook not sending emails. Here is a list of reason you can check in order to resolve this issue.
- Firstly, you need to check the email address whether you have chosen the right email address or not.
- Also, you must check if you have blocked the person to whom you want to send an email or not.
- In addition, to resolve Outlook not sending emails Windows 10 issue you should also check the email settings of your Outlook account.
- Furthermore, you can also check other personal domain settings, as there might be some issue.
- Most importantly, you should check outbox of your Outlook email account. There are instances when the message resides in the outbox of the account.
Why Is My Outlook Not Sending Emails Its Processing?
If you are suffering from Outlook not sending emails issue then you should don't worry about its. As the given set of instructions will resolve the issue without any difficulty, all you need is to follow the instructions as mentioned here.
- First and foremost, you will require clicking on the "Tools" button and go to "Email Accounts"
- After that, you need to click on the 'View or Change existing emails accounts' option.
- Thereafter, you will require to tap on "Next" button.
- Moreover, select "Email" account accessible from the list and click on the "Change" button.
- Furthermore, you will require to click on the "More Settings" and select the "Advanced" option.
- After doing so, a checkbox will appear in the "Delivery" option, mentioning 'Leave a copy of messages on the server' where you need to remove the check-mark.
- Aside from this, you would require clicking the "OK" button and click on the "Next" button.
- On completing the previous step, you have to tap on the "Finish" button.
- At last, you need to restart the Outlook, and after restarting, you should send a testing message to an email address to check whether Outlook not sending emails Windows 10 issue is resolved or not.
Avail The 24/7 Outlook Customer Service For Instant Assistance
If you are still not capable of outlook not sending emails or receiving in your Windows 10 computer, then you should need to contact with the Outlook customer service team where you can get best in class solutions to fix the various issues related to the Outlook email account. With their help you can easily fix the Outlook not sending emails Windows 10 problems.