How To Use Google Wallet
Fix Various Google Wallet Use Or Setup Related Problem Help Via Google Wallet Customer Service Number
Google Wallet is one of the top-rated applications to send or receive money online. All over the world, it has billions of users and the reason behind popularity is its best in class payment modes. Google Wallet let you allow storing all your debit card and credit card on your various devices. After setup a Google Wallet on your device, you can easily send and receive money without any charges. In spite of these features, Google Wallet users also confront numerous technical issues while using it.
A List Of Google Wallet Technical Issues Given Below:
- Unable to setup Google Wallet account.
- Problems to send and receive money.
- Not working issues.
- Password recovery issues.
- Unable to link a card.
- Unable to update Google Wallet app.
How To Setup A Google Wallet Account?
If you want to set up a Google Wallet account on your iPhone or Android, then follow the below steps:
- First of all, download the Google Wallet app from your App Store or Play Store.
- Now install the app and after that, open it.
- Now it will ask your ZIP code and then click on Next.
- Accept the terms of Google Wallet services and then tap on Accept tab.
- Tap on Next.
- After that, you will require setting up a Google Wallet PIN and then select four digits to set up a pin.
- Now everything is almost done and then you need to add some cards to the wallet.
- Now re-enter your Google Wallet pin to complete the procedure.
How To Add Money To Google Wallet Or Use Google Wallet?
How to Use Google Wallet, Here to Get Best Informations?
After setting up a Google Account, one of the most common questions come to every user's mind is how to use it. If you also don't know, then go through below steps:
How To Add Money To Google Wallet:
- First of all, Open the Google Wallet app and then tap on the menu available on the top side.
- Choose Wallet Card & Balance.
- Tap on the Add money and then choose the amount that you want to add.
- Now your selected amount will add to your account in a few seconds.
- Open the Google Wallet app and then tap on Send or request money icon.
- Enter the amount that you want to send and then tap on Send.
- Enter an address or choose from contacts and then tap on Send tab.
- Open the Google Wallet app and then enter the amount that you want to request on the home screen.
- Enter an email address or choose a contact form that you want to request for money.
- After that, tap on Request tab to complete the procedure.
How To Contact Google Wallet Customer Service Number Team?
Are you stuck with any sudden technical problem in your Google Wallet? Then you need to contact with technical support team which is possible by dialing Google Wallet customer service number where a team of skilled professionals will provide world-class assistance for Google Wallet issues. They will proffer you effective and reliable solutions to resolve all your technical issues arrived during or after using Google Wallet. You can simply make a phone call and get this assistance 24/7 hours.