How To Fix No Internet Connection On Laptop
There is nothing more troublesome than having a poor internet connection for a user and things get worst when a user faces no internet connection on laptop. If such situation is happening to you and you want to get it resolved as soon as possible and continually looking for a solution. Then you will be go thoroughly the article as in this article you will get a step by step manual to rectify the internet issue on your laptop or PC.
Why No Internet Connection On The Laptop?
- First and foremost, you need to go to the Control Panel.
- Then navigate to the Network and Sharing' option under the 'Network and Internet'.
- Next, you need to go to 'Manage Wireless Networks' and then right click on the screen and click on the 'Remove Network' from the drop-down option.
- Further, you need to close the open window and restart the laptop or PC.
- As the computer restarts, you need to scan the 'WiFi networks' and choose the network you want to get connected with and click on 'Connect' option.
- In addition, you need to enter the security password for the WiFi connection and click on the 'Connect' button.
Another Way To Solve The No Internet Connection On Laptop Issue
With the aforementioned steps, no internet connection on laptop issue will not bother you and you will be able to access the internet on your laptop or computer without much of a stretch. If the above steps won't help to establish the internet connection on your laptop, PC or android phone, you can reset your modem or router, and repeat the above steps.
Try These A Few Steps To Resolve Your Issue Of Internet Connection On WiFi.
- You need go to the Settings options.
- Then go to the 'Network & Security' option and click on the WiFi.
- Further, go to the Manage Known Networks and choose the WiFi network you want to remove.
- In addition, you need to click on the Forget option and close the opened window and restart your laptop.
- As the laptop restarts, again go to the Settings option and choose Network & Security option.
- And then you need to click on WiFi option and go to Manage Known Networks.
- Then you need to choose the 'Add a new network' and fill in the Network Name.
- Furthermore, you will a drop-down option and you need to choose the 'Network Security Type' option.
- And mark check for the 'Connect Automatically' option and 'Connect even if the network is not broadcasting' box and click on the Save option.
- As you complete the above steps, you will get connected with the internet connection on laptop if you are in the range of the network.
Contact Technical Support To Resolve The No Internet Connection On Laptop or PC issue
As the above steps are clearly elaborating how you can save from no internet connection on laptop problems but sometimes the user gets stuck in processing the steps to rectify the issue. In that situation, what you will do get the help? You will go for the tech support team to get an instant help. And to get the technical assistance from the technical experts you need to contact on the tech support phone number. and get a solution for your problems with the internet connection. Moreover, the tech support team works round the clock to give you a complete and reliable solution for each and every query.